According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.Read more
ITIN Acceptance Agent
We are a Certifying Acceptance Agent, authorized by IRS to assist alien individuals and other foreign persons in obtaining ITINs (Individual Tax Identifying Number) from the IRS.Read more
New Business Formation
Let וד help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong startRead more
PazTax– US Tax Boutique
Paztax has been dedicated to providing highly professional and personal US Tax services since 2000.
We care about all of our clients, no matter size or shape. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of professional tax accountants specializes in the broad range of tax issues related to US tax reporting for:
- US citizens and businesses;
- US citizens residing outside the US;
- Non-US citizens residing or investing in the US;
We are committed to providing you exceptional service and solutions, focusing on your specific needs and taking into consideration all relevant facts and circumstances.
The best tax reports require getting down to the details while perceiving the big picture. We do just that. We make sure that each tax report is optimized, accurate, backed up by facts and fully compliant with the ever-changing US tax reporting rules.
Should you have any issues related to your tax filing, we are here to follow-up on any open related tax matters and represent you with the tax authorities.
PazTax is lead by Paz Shoham
- Paz is an MBA graduate, IRS Enrolled Agent (EA) and ITIN Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA), with over 20 years of US tax experience in both US and Israel
- Preparation and filing of Federal & State income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations;
- IRS Streamlined filing – 3 years tax reporting and 6 year FBAR reporting for US citizens and green card holders who have failed to file their required annual US tax returns in previous years;
- ITIN applications – obtaining US tax ID for non-US citizens with US tax reporting requirements;
- FBAR (Foreign Bank Account Reporting) preparation;
- Business formation – establishing business entities all over the US;
- Representation with the Internal Revenue Service and various state and city tax authorities in cases of tax disputes;
- Tax Consultation
- CFO and Accounting services
- US Citizens and residents (green-card holders) residing in and out of the US;
- US business
- Non-US citizens invested in US real estate or US businesses;
- Academics, students and employees temporarily residing in the US;
- Hi-Tech & start-up companies;
- High net worth individuals and founders of start-up companies;
We speak English, Hebrew and Tax.
Stay Connected Every Month
We email you news and developing stories about the financial world.